Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Obama Brown Shirts

Why hasn't President Obama a spoken out against the SEIU and ACORN thuggery intended to intimidate people opposed to the loss of their healthcare freedoms?

The message he clearly sends by his silence is that he approves of thugs beating up protesters.

I guess the American tradition of dissent must be squashed like a bug in the Obama administration. It looks like the revival of the Brown Shirts of 1930s Germany.

If we do not know our history, we are doomed to repeat it, I guess.

I hope we are different than the Germans in the 1930s. I believe the anger of people who value their healthcare freedom will not be squelched. I sense a revolutionary fervor. I hope it does not lead to a civil war.

Obama needs to stop the violence by his supporters now. Violence is likely to beget violence.

Update: Over on the Huffington Post, there is a published columnist named Joseph A Palermo encouraging the use of goons to shut down ordinary folks. A truly evil column.

No comments:

Gender Silliness