Thursday, January 13, 2011

Herman Cain Announces Presidency Run

Herman Cain, former Godfather's Pizza CEO and now a talk radio host in Georgia, announced yesterday that he was forming a "Presidential Exploratory Committee."

I have a sense that this next crop of Presidential candidates will include some really good choices.  from what I know of Mr. Cain, he seems like one of the good ones.

Here is an excerpt from Mr. Cain's opinion piece in the Daily Caller today:
People often ask why I would consider a potential candidacy. After all, I have enjoyed a successful career as an executive of several major American corporations and host a popular radio talk show.

My answer! It’s not about me. It’s not about us. It’s about them.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/01/13/its-about-them/#ixzz1AvaGUHFD

No comments:

Gender Silliness