Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Obama: "I want my hand in your pocket" -- And not in a good way.

From the president's speech last night.
The bipartisan Fiscal Commission I created last year made this crystal clear. I don’t agree with all their proposals, but they made important progress. And their conclusion is that the only way to tackle our deficit is to cut excessive spending wherever we find it – in domestic spending, defense spending, health care spending, and spending through tax breaks and loopholes.
Wow. "Tax breaks and loopholes" is government spending to him?

The President (and you don't know how much it pains me to call him that) thinks all the money in your pocket is government money he simply hasn't yet gotten his hands on.

From the sages of the sixties:



h/t Patterico

No comments:

Gender Silliness