Friday, April 14, 2006

Amateur Castrations

I could not let this one pass.

In North Carolina, three men claimed they were performing consensual castrations on men who traveled many miles for the service. In a raid, police found what appear to be testicles in Tupperware container [A new use to be touted at Tupperware parties?] along with bloody scalpels and prosthetic testicles. The three men were apparently lovers in a weird triangle and involved in S&M in their basement "dungeon." They have been charged with practicing medicine wtihout a license and felony castration.

I am not making this up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully women with an axe to grind won't get wind of this. LOL

Conservatarian said...

I can think of something else, quite dear to me, I hope they con't get ahold of.

Gender Silliness