Monday, April 10, 2006

If CAIR is Against It, It Must be Good

I admit I have been lukewarm about the proposed immigration bill, which as I understand it is to build a long wall beteen the US and Mexico, but provide amnesty for those inside. Many hardworking illegal immigrants are here and we won't pay to send them back anyway. Illegal border crossings are taxing our medical facilities in border areas, after illegals are left in the desert. When they work here, they pay sales taxes and excise taxes, if not income taxes.

I am concerned about national security implications of our porous borders. The Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR)'s recent participation in anti-immigration bill protests is persuading me that the bill must be good. See Michell Malkin's blog.

No comments:

Gender Silliness