Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Mike Adams Quotes

I first read Mike Adams when he wrote a column, a couple of columns actually, trying to get a response from the outrageous professors at Ohio Sate University who felt threatened by an OSU librarian recommending a conservative book. See this blog April 19, 2006. Here are some fun quotes from Mike's column today at Townhall.com:

“When I talk to liberals, I don’t expect them to understand my positions on various issues. I spend most of my time trying to help them understand their own.”
“It is time for those of us who are tired of the diversity movement to come up with our own definition of racism. Racism is best defined as a pathological tendency to interject race into situations where it is not relevant, merely for personal gain."
“When I am hunting and I know I see a deer in the brush, I pull the trigger. When I know it is a human, I hold my fire. When I don’t know, I also hold my fire. The feminist who doesn’t know whether it a fetus is a person, has the abortion anyway. In other words, she just pulls the trigger. Nonetheless, feminists still feel they are morally superior to hunters.”
"Marxism is an emotional disorder, not a political philosophy.”

No comments:

Gender Silliness