Friday, April 14, 2006

Muslims Kill Christian During Mass

Dateline Egypt: Knife wielding Muslims attacked three Christian churches druing mass. One Christian is dead. Story here.

When I report on Muslim terrorism and killing, I have had many Mulsims assure me that Islam is a religion of peace. And they sincerely believe it.

But that really begs the question, doesn't it.

Even if 90% or more Muslims denounce the killing of innocent "civilians" (I use "civilian rather than "innocent", because radicals say no unbeliever is"innocent"), what is to be done about the remaining radicals who are prepared to kill for Islam? How are they to be weeded out of the Muslim pack and isolated?

How is society to know who is a peaceful Muslim and who is an aspiring violent jihadist? I wish someone could tell me.

No comments:

Gender Silliness