Thursday, July 30, 2009

Is Barack a Racist?

Glenn Back presents that case the Barack Obama is a racist explaining definitions and using demonstrative quotes to build the case. Listen here.

I don't know where I stand on this, but Obama's reaction to the Henry Gates incident was disquieting. I don't like very many of Obama's policies. I do not like his Marxist economics. I am not yet ready to accuse him of being a racist. Nor am I ready to defend him.

If anyone wants to comment, agree or disagree, on Glenn Beck's case, I will publish it. I will not publish comments that merely attacks Glenn Beck or attacks Barack Obama without reference to the facts set forth by Glenn Beck. The comments must discuss the issue or his reasoning of the issue only.

I will censor out comments that merely insult the person rather than discussing the ideas presented. I said it twice. I mean it.

1 comment:

The Funeral Guy said...

I don't know if I feel comfortable calling Obama a racist. That word gets thrown around too much these days. However, I do think the president harbors a certain animus towards whites. Attending university in the 80's as he did when race grievance was a given for blacks to have authenticity I would be surprised if he would have been able to avoid it. Where I think some (maybe even most) blacks have grown up and taken a more even handed worldview vis a vis their relationships with whites, I get the nagging feeling that anger towards white people is something that Obama has internalized. (Look how comfortable he was with Rev. Jeremiah Wright.) His buddy Henry Louis Gates, Jr. marinated in the same stew which is why I think Obama unquestioningly took his side against the white policeman. Sad when you think about how blessed these two have been by the opportunities this country has to offer and to still be so angry. You just shake your head.

Gender Silliness