A Muslim radiologist used poor judgment when he prayed aloud in Arabic aboard a passenger aircraft. See CBC News article. Now he wants compensation from the airline.
If he were an intelligent as I would want MY OWN radiologist to be, he would realize that prayers in Arabic (which may or may not have been recognized as prayers) were likely to alarm other passengers. It was bad judgment on his part.
I would rather the airlines err on the side of caution. After all, today's terrorist threats are from Muslim terrorists. Blaming the airline and raising a public stink ultimately aids the terrorists.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Governor Sarah Palin has need subject to many frivolous ethics complaints. Now one complaint has been investigated and the investigator has...
-
I have written to the Brady Campaign for some help. Here is my letter: 2/19/2010 Mr. Paul Helmke Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence 122...
-
What is the truth behind the shooting of Erik Scott at a Costco in Las Vegas on July 10, 2010?. So far, the best that can be said is that w...
No comments:
Post a Comment