Monday, October 18, 2010

Megan McCain Represents ...

I saw parts of Megan McCain on a roundtable discussion on This Week. Both she anbd that awful Christine Amanpour claimed that Megan McCain "represented young people."

Huh? Did I miss an election?

I had no idea that "young people" had representatives. Self-appointed, I suppose.

As far as I could tell, Megan McCain "represents" the views of her father, but expressed in more vapid fashion. She is an embarrassment.

If Megan McCain actually represented "young people," I would fear even more for the future of our country.

Clearly, I am not the only observer unimpressed by her.  Perhaps the media's employment of Ms. McCain on news/opinion programs as purportedly representing young Republican people is a plot to make Republicans look unintelligent.

No comments:

Gender Silliness