Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Stephne Broden Update



I agree with Pastor Broden. I do not want to see a violent revolution, but I also do not want to see the continuation of an complacent, arrogant ruling class in Washington that believes it can oppress people and run roughshod over people's rights without consequences.

I remember a Bill Cosby line (I think it was) speaking to one of his television children: "I brought you into this world. I'll take you out of it." The same goes for would-be government oppressors. We can and must do that at the ballot box.

I advocate and desire ONLY revolution by election. But, I would rather have government fear the people than the other way around.

By the same toke, it is vital that we have confidence that our elections are honest. Nothing is more likely to provoke violence than a belief that there has been widespread election fraud.

No comments:

Gender Silliness