Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Levi Johnson Threatens Sarah Palin with "Leaks"

This I saw on Hotair.com.

So I am asking myself, who is Levi Joahnson and why does it matter? My political junkie-ness does not extend to the personal lives of politicians. But I took a little look and here is what I found.

Levi Johnson is the kid who knocked up Sarah Palin's daughter. He got engaged to the girl and then the engagement got broken (by whom I don't know and don't care).

Anyway, this kid is trying to extend his fifteen minutes of fame. He apparently posed nude for Playgirl. In an interview he says he family is not really white trash and that Sarah Palin is snobby. Wow, Mr. Let-Me-Enter-the-Sex-Trade complains that someone is snobby about him? Who in their right mind wouldn't be? He is not exactly Mr. Family Values, no is he.

In September , Vanity Fair published an interview with this kid in which he slimes Sarah Palin. No doubt the left thought that was important stuff. guess what she was quiet and pouted after losing the campaign last November. Wow. That was a revelation. Who wouldn't be pouty and quiet? As Woody Hayes used to say, show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser.

You know, the older I get, the more I realize you can't trust anyone under 30.

No comments:

Gender Silliness