Thursday, August 27, 2009

Obamacare Taught

What Obamacare Means
You go to the grocery store. Obama is waiting for you at the door. He asks, "What are you here for?" You say, "Some steak and arugula". Obama says, "Do you have the money to pay for it?" You say, "Yes".

Just then, another person walks up. Obama asks her, "What are you here for?" She says, "I'd like some cans of ChiliMac and a package of Twinkies, but I don't think I can afford it". Obama tells you, "Give her some of your money so she can buy the ChiliMac and Twinkies". You do.

Obama then turns to you and says, "You can go in and buy some ChiliMac and Twinkies, too." You say, "Say what?" He says, "If that's all she's getting, it's fair that it's all you get, too." You say, "But I can still afford steak and arugula." Obama says, "That's fine. Buy that for me."

Source: Cree Tees

No comments:

Gender Silliness