In college in 1985, Christine O'Donnell's opponent Chris Coons wrote a piece for his college newspaper explaining how he had become a "bearded Marxist." Should his college writing be held against him today?
Today there is an awfully thin line between the Democratic party and Marxism, and I think some Democratic officeholders are well across the line. We have a president who was an avowed college Communist and where has that gotten us?
No, the college Marxist has plenty of explaining to do. If he is no longer a Marxist, is he still on the fringe left (as are so many of the Democratic colleagues)?
I think we can consider him still Marxist leaning unless he presets a pretty strong case otherwise. I think the American people are fed up with Marxism in their elected officials. I hope the people of Delaware are too.
I have zero tolerance for Marxists in government. Their understanding of actual real-world economics is nil. They think they can legislate the laws of economics and regularly make worse the problems they attempt to solve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Governor Sarah Palin has need subject to many frivolous ethics complaints. Now one complaint has been investigated and the investigator has...
-
I have written to the Brady Campaign for some help. Here is my letter: 2/19/2010 Mr. Paul Helmke Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence 122...
-
What is the truth behind the shooting of Erik Scott at a Costco in Las Vegas on July 10, 2010?. So far, the best that can be said is that w...
No comments:
Post a Comment