Tuesday, September 14, 2010

O'Donnell Wins in Delaware

I understand that the GOP establishment favored Mike Castle over Christine O'Donnell. whatever the other issues, I understand that the GOP wants to win in November and saw Castle as the best GOP opportunity for victory against the Democrat.

Castle was a RINO who voted for cap and tax. You can't reward votes like that. You must weed those types of "Republicans" (I use the term loosely) out. I would rather have a Democrat win who must be defeated with a stronger smaller-government, lower taxes candidate later (yes, I know it is six years).

Congratulations to Christine O'Donnell. Congratulations to the tea party supporters. You sent a message. You got rid of a RINO. A pox on all RINOs. They do the movement no good. If the get elected or reelected, the GOP remains stuck with them as a problem. Good riddance. Even if it means a tougher race or even a defeat in November.

No comments:

Gender Silliness